Exam Prep for Leading SAFe® 5 and More
Leading SAFe 5 practice tests, questions, and more designed to prepare you for the SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam.
Special offer: $49 (
Fully compatible with the 2022 SAFe® 5.1 exam.
Last updated 5/2022
Leading SAFe 5 Practice Exams Designed by Experts
The Exam Prep for Leading SAFe® is designed to help you prepare for the SAFe® 5 Agilist certification assessment from ScaledAgile.com. Our question bank was created by Scrum experts who helped design ScrumPrep’s practice tests for the SAFe® 5 Agilist and the questions, answers, and explanations.
Question Categories Covered
|Thriving in the digital age with business agility||Becoming a Lean-Agile leader|
|Establishing team and technical agility||Building solutions with Agile product delivery|
|Exploring Lean Portfolio Management||Leading the change|
- SAFe® 5 Agilist (52 Questions)
- Upgrade: SAFe® 4 to SAFe 5 Certified Member (6 Questions)
- Upgrade: SAFe® 4 to SAFe 5 Program Consultant (5 Questions)
- SAFe® 5 Practitioner (5 Questions)
- SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (11 Questions)
- SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (10 Questions)
- SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (8 Questions)
- SAFe® 5 DevOps Practitioner (8 Questions)
- SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Manager (21 Questions)
- SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (14 Questions)
- SAFe® 5 Agile Product Manager (8 Questions)
- SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (6 Questions)
- SAFe® 5 Architect (6 Questions)
- SAFe® 5 Agile Software Engineer (8 Questions)
- SAFe® 5 Government Practitioner (6 Questions)
The Exam Prep for Leading SAFe® 5 is created to maximize your chances of certification exam success. You will become familiar and comfortable with the SAFe® 5 Agilist assessment exam.
- Our content is thoroughly researched and regularly tested to conform with the most recent exams.
- Questions will have similar vocabulary, grammar and level of difficulty as the real exam.
- Questions will cover the same categories and topics as the real exam.
- Detailed explanations are provided for the most challenging questions.
- Our exam experts are available to answer your questions or to clarify answers.
- 99% pass rate.
The SAFe® 5 Agilist exam has a difficulty level of Foundational.
Official SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) exam details:
- Passing score: 35/45 (77%)
- Time limit: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 45
- Format: Multiple Choice and Multiple Answer
- Difficulty: Foundational
- Language: English only
- Fee: First attempt included in the course registration fee if taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake or attempt past the 30-day window is $50
The SAFe® 5 Agilist certification holders demonstrate the ability to lead agile transformation within your enterprise using the Scaled Agile Framework and its underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow.
- Attend Leading SAFe® 5 Training with SAFe Agilist Certification, a 2-day training program that would get you the theoretical and practical basics of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe)
- Take ScrumPrep's Exam Prep for Leading SAFe® 5 Agilist practices questions until you consistently score 90-100%.
A 2-day Leading SAFe® 5.1 Training with SAFe Agilist Certification training program is required to be qualified for the exam. The training program provides the theoretical and practical basics of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe). First exam attempt is included in the course registration fee if taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake or attempt past the 30-day window is $50.
Regularly Updated Content
- All questions and answers are frequently audited to ensure they conform to the latest exams.
Designed by Verified Experts
- All content is extensively researched, validated, and kept up to date.
- Have a question or need clarification? Our instructors provide prompt support.
100% Money Back Guarantee
- Pass your certification exam or get your money back.
Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master, PSM, PSM I, Professional Scrum Product Owner, PSPO, PSPO I, SPS, PAL, etc. are protected brands of Scrum.org. The content and practice material are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum.org and is for guidance, learning, and reference only. ScrumPrep is not liable for the user’s test results using the content and material of the website. All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from https://scrumguides.org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons. Further information is accessible at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode.