Exam Prep for Scaled Scrum Professional (SPS™)
SPS practice tests, questions, and more designed to prepare you for the Scrum.org Scaled Professional Scrum™ certification exam.
Special offer: $49 (
Fully compatible with the 2022 SPS™ exam.
Last updated 5/2022
SPS Practice Exams Designed by Experts
The Exam Prep for Scaled Scrum Professional (SPS™) is designed to help you prepare for the SPS™ certification assessment from Scrum.org. Our question bank was created by Scrum experts who helped design ScrumPrep’s practice tests for the SPS™ and the questions, answers, and explanations.
Question Categories Covered
|Application of Nexus||Scaling Fundamentals|
- Scaled Scrum Practice Test 1 (40 Questions)
- Scaled Scrum Practice Test 2 (40 Questions)
- Scaled Scrum Practice Test 3 (40 Questions)
- Scaled Scrum Practice Test 4 (40 Questions)
- Scaled Scrum Practice Test 5 (22 Questions)
- Real exam environment to fully prepare for the official exam.
What Our Students Say
The Exam Prep for Scaled Scrum Professional (SPS™) is created to maximize your chances of exam success. You will become familiar and comfortable with taking the SPS I assessment exam and passing it with confidence.
- Our content is thoroughly researched and regularly tested to conform with the most recent exams.
- Questions will have similar vocabulary, grammar and level of difficulty as the real exam.
- Questions will cover the same categories and topics as the real exam.
- Detailed explanations are provided for the most challenging questions.
- Our exam experts are available to answer your questions or to clarify answers.
- Simulated exam environment is provided to help you become comfortable with the exam format and enhance your test taking skills.
- 99% pass rate.
The SPS exam has a difficulty level of Intermediate. Having a fundamental understanding of the Scrum framework, knowledge of the scaling Scrum and the Nexus Framework.
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 60 minutes
- Number of Questions: 40
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer and True/False
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Language: English only
- Fee: $250 USD per attempt
The SPS demonstrates an understanding of how to manage and participate in scalable software development using Nexus and how to apply agile principles and practices to multiple Scrum Teams at once.
- Carefully read and understand the Scrum Guide.
- Read the Nexus Guide and how it can be applied to scale the Scrum framework.
- Read the article Understanding and Applying the Scrum Framework to understand framework application.
- Study the Scaled Professional Scrum with Nexus Practices.
- Repeat the Nexus Open and Scrum Open.
- Take ScrumPrep's Exam Prep for Scaled Scrum Professional (SPS™) practices questions and simulation exam until you consistently score 90-100%.
There is no prerequisite to taking the SPS Certification assessment. You can take the SPS assessment if you feel you already possess a fundamental understanding of how to scale Scrum and the use of the Nexus Framework and ability to apply that knowledge.
Regularly Updated Content
- All questions and answers are frequently audited to ensure they conform to the latest exams.
Designed by Verified Experts
- All content is extensively researched, validated, and kept up to date.
- Have a question or need clarification? Our instructors provide prompt support.
100% Money Back Guarantee
- Pass your certification exam or get your money back.
Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master, PSM, PSM I, Professional Scrum Product Owner, PSPO, PSPO I, SPS, PAL, etc. are protected brands of Scrum.org. The content and practice material are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum.org and is for guidance, learning, and reference only. ScrumPrep is not liable for the user’s test results using the content and material of the website. All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from https://scrumguides.org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons. Further information is accessible at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode.