Exam Prep for Professional Product Owner (PSPO I™)
PSPO I practice tests, questions, and more designed to prepare you for the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Product Owner I™ certification exam.
Special offer: $49 (
Fully compatible with the 2022 PSPO I™ exam.
Last updated 5/2022
PSPO I Practice Exams Designed by Experts
The Exam Prep for Professional Product Owner (PSPO I™) is designed to help you prepare for the PSPO I™ certification assessment from Scrum.org. Our question bank was created by Scrum experts who helped design ScrumPrep’s practice tests for the PSPO I™ and the questions, answers, and explanations.
Question Categories Covered
|Self-Managing Teams||Product Backlog Management|
|Leadership Styles||Stakeholders & Customers|
|Accountabilities||Forecasting & Release Planning|
Product Owner I Practice Test 1 (80 Questions)
Product Owner I Practice Test 2 (80 Questions)
Product Owner I Practice Test 3 (80 Questions)
Product Owner I Practice Test 4 (80 Questions)
Realistic environment to fully prepare for the official exam.
What Our Students Say
The Exam Prep for Professional Product Owner (PSPO I™) is created to maximize your chances of exam success. You will become familiar and comfortable with taking the PSPO I assessment exam and passing it with confidence.
- Our content is thoroughly researched and regularly tested to conform with the most recent exams.
- Questions will have similar vocabulary, grammar and level of difficulty as the real exam.
- Questions will cover the same categories and topics as the real exam.
- Detailed explanations are provided for the most challenging questions.
- Our exam experts are available to answer your questions or to clarify answers.
- Simulated exam environment is provided to help you become comfortable with the exam format and enhance your test taking skills.
- 99% pass rate.
The PSPO I exam has a difficulty level of Intermediate. Having a fundamental understanding of the Scrum framework, and how to apply it to maximize the value delivered with a product.
Official PSPO I™ exam details:
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 60 minutes
- Number of Questions: 80
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer and True/False
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Language: English only
- Fee: $200 USD per attempt
The PSPO I is the minimum demonstration of knowledge any Professional Scrum Product Owner should be able to make. Certification holders exhibit a dedication to continued professional development, and a high level of commitment to their field of practice.
- Carefully read and understand the Scrum Guide.
- Read the Professional Scrum Competencies and how it can be applied to the Scrum framework.
- Read the article Understanding and Applying the Scrum Framework to understand framework application.
- Read the article Managing Products with Agility and Developing People and Teams with a focus on how it applies to Scrum without compromising the fundamentals.
- Repeat the Product Owner Open and Scrum Open.
- Take ScrumPrep's Exam Prep for Professional Product Owner (PSPO I™) practices questions and simulation exam until you consistently score 90-100%.
There is no prerequisite to taking the PSPO I Certification assessment. You can take the PSPO I assessment if you feel you already possess a fundamental understanding of the Scrum framework, and how to apply it to maximize the value delivered with a product.
Regularly Updated Content
- All questions and answers are frequently audited to ensure they conform to the latest exams.
Designed by Verified Experts
- All content is extensively researched, validated, and kept up to date.
- Have a question or need clarification? Our instructors provide prompt support.
100% Money Back Guarantee
- Pass your certification exam or get your money back.
Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master, PSM, PSM I, Professional Scrum Product Owner, PSPO, PSPO I, SPS, PAL, etc. are protected brands of Scrum.org. The content and practice material are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum.org and is for guidance, learning, and reference only. ScrumPrep is not liable for the user’s test results using the content and material of the website. All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from https://scrumguides.org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons. Further information is accessible at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode.