PSM III practice tests, questions, and more.
Fully updated to meet the latest Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master III Assessment for PSM III™ exam takers:
Exam Prep for
Scrum Master (PSM III™)
Get certified on the first try
Expert Scrum Questions From Highly Realistic Exam Prep!
Prepare to pass your PSM III™ certification with the best exam prep learning tool that gives you an expert level of knowledge on Scrum concepts through the following simulator features:
Trusted by over58,629+Students Worldwide!
Access exclusive bonus features that holistically prepare you for the exam:
What Our Students Say
We are a Trusted and Experienced Education Provider
Since 2018, the ScrumPrep course and Simulator has helped nearly 58,629+ students prepare for the exam.
We pride ourselves in our pioneering education approach and best practices in course design that enables students to achieve exam success.
The Exam Prep for Scrum Master (PSM III™) is created to maximize your chances of exam success. You will become familiar and comfortable with taking the PSM III assessment exam and passing it with confidence.
- Our content is thoroughly researched and regularly tested to conform with the most recent exams.
- Questions will have similar vocabulary, grammar and level of difficulty as the real exam.
- Questions will cover the same categories and topics as the real exam.
- Detailed explanations are provided for the most challenging questions.
- Our exam experts are available to answer your questions or to clarify answers.
- 99% pass rate.
The PSM III exam is incredibly difficult and has a difficulty level of Expert. This is the distinguished level of Scrum mastery, having a deep understanding of Scrum application, Scrum practices, the Scrum Values, and the ability to apply Scrum in a variety of complex team and organizational situations. Anyone attempting the PSM III should have a very high level of Scrum knowledge and in-depth Scrum experience as you will be asked to pull from your personal experiences to support your essay answers. Essay answers are manually graded by scrum.org instructors and can be open to subjectivity.
Official PSM III™ exam details:
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 150 minutes
- Number of Questions: 30
- Format: Multiple Choice and essay with an emphasis on the essay questions;
- Difficulty: Expert
- Language: English only
- Fee: $500 USD per attempt
PSM III certification holders demonstrate a deep understanding of the application and practices of Scrum and the Scrum Values in a variety of complex team and organizational situations.
- Carefully read and understand the Scrum Guide.
- Read and understand how to apply content from the PSM I Subject Areas, the PSM II Subject Areas in the real world.
- Be able to explain and articulate the application of your own experience within the Scrum framework.
- Take ScrumPrep's Exam Prep for Scrum Master (PSM III™) practice questions. Practice answering essay questions with personal and real world responses.
There is no prerequisite to taking the PSM III Certification assessment. You can take the PSM III assessment if you feel you have extensive experience, have mastered Scrum, and have the ability to mentor and coach people or teams who are adopting Scrum.
At the moment, you can take the PSM III without having other certifications (ie PSM I, PSM II). Scrum.org does state that the PSM III is available after passing the PSM I and PSM II assessments, however, you can still purchase and take the PSM III without the others.
That being said, it is helpful to have mastered the PSM I and PSM II exams to prepare for the PSM III.
Regularly Updated Content
- All questions and answers are frequently audited to ensure they conform to the latest exams.
Designed by Verified Experts
- All content is extensively researched, validated, and kept up to date.
- Have a question or need clarification? Our instructors provide prompt support.
100% Money Back Guarantee
- Pass your certification exam or get your money back.
Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master, PSM, PSM I, Professional Scrum Product Owner, PSPO, PSPO I, SPS, PAL, etc. are protected brands of Scrum.org. The content and practice material are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum.org and is for guidance, learning, and reference only. ScrumPrep is not liable for the user’s test results using the content and material of the website. All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from https://scrumguides.org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons. Further information is accessible at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode.