PSM II practice tests, questions, and more.
Fully updated to meet the latest Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master II Assessment for PSM II™ exam takers:
Exam Prep for
Scrum Master (PSM II™)
Get certified on the first try
Advanced Scrum Questions From Highly Realistic Exam Prep!
Prepare to pass your PSM II™ certification with the best exam prep learning tool that gives you a solid foundation on Scrum concepts through the following simulator features:
Trusted by over58,629+Students Worldwide!
Access exclusive bonus features that holistically prepare you for the exam:
What Our Students Say
We are a Trusted and Experienced Education Provider
Since 2018, the ScrumPrep course and Simulator has helped nearly 58,629+ students prepare for the exam.
We pride ourselves in our pioneering education approach and best practices in course design that enables students to achieve exam success.
The Exam Prep for Scrum Master (PSM II™) is created to maximize your chances of exam success. You will become familiar and comfortable with taking the PSM II assessment exam and passing it with confidence.
- Our content is thoroughly researched and regularly tested to conform with the most recent exams.
- Questions will have similar vocabulary, grammar and level of difficulty as the real exam.
- Questions will cover the same categories and topics as the real exam.
- Detailed explanations are provided for the most challenging questions.
- Our exam experts are available to answer your questions or to clarify answers.
- Simulated exam environment is provided to help you become comfortable with the exam format and enhance your test taking skills.
- 99% pass rate.
The PSM II exam has a difficulty level of Advanced. Having an advanced understanding of the underlying principles of Scrum and can effectively apply Scrum in complex, real-world situations.
Official PSM II™ exam details:
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 30
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer and True/False
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Language: English only
- Fee: $250 USD per attempt
PSM II certification holders demonstrate an advanced knowledge and abilities pertaining to Scrum, the role of the Scrum Master, and can apply the Scrum framework to solving advanced, complex problems in the real world.
- Carefully read and understand the Scrum Guide.
- Read the PSM II subject areas and how it can be applied to the Scrum framework.
- Read the article Professional Scrum Competencies to understand framework application.
- Read the article Managing Products with Agility with a focus on how it applies to Scrum without compromising the fundamentals.
- Repeat the PSM I Open, PSPO I Open, PSD I Open, and Scrum Open .
- Take ScrumPrep's Exam Prep for Scrum Master (PSM II™) practices questions and simulation exam until you consistently score 90-100%.
There is no prerequisite to taking the PSM II Certification assessment. You can take the PSM II assessment if you feel you already possess a high level of Scrum knowledge, in-depth Scrum experience, and applying Scrum to solve advanced, complex problems in the real world.
You can take the PSM II without having any other prior certifications (ie PSM I). That being said, it is helpful to have mastered the PSM I to prepare for the PSM II as it will deep dive into the fundamentals.
Regularly Updated Content
- All questions and answers are frequently audited to ensure they conform to the latest exams.
Designed by Verified Experts
- All content is extensively researched, validated, and kept up to date.
- Have a question or need clarification? Our instructors provide prompt support.
100% Money Back Guarantee
- Pass your certification exam or get your money back.
Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master, PSM, PSM I, Professional Scrum Product Owner, PSPO, PSPO I, SPS, PAL, etc. are protected brands of Scrum.org. The content and practice material are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum.org and is for guidance, learning, and reference only. ScrumPrep is not liable for the user’s test results using the content and material of the website. All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from https://scrumguides.org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons. Further information is accessible at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode.