PSD practice tests, questions, and more.
Fully updated to meet the latest Scrum.org Professional Scrum Developer Assessment for PSD™ exam takers:
Exam Prep for Professional Scrum Developer (PSD™)
Get certified on the first try
Scrum Developer Essentials From Highly Realistic Exam Prep!
Prepare to pass your PSD™ certification with the best exam prep learning tool that gives you a solid foundation on modern engineering practices in Scrum through the following simulator features:
Trusted by over58,629+Students Worldwide!
Access exclusive bonus features that holistically prepare you for the exam:
What Our Students Say
We are a Trusted and Experienced Education Provider
Since 2018, the ScrumPrep course and Simulator has helped nearly 58,629+ students prepare for the exam.
We pride ourselves in our pioneering education approach and best practices in course design that enables students to achieve exam success.
The Exam Prep for Professional Scrum Developer (PSD™) is created to maximize your chances of exam success. You will become familiar and comfortable with taking the PSD assessment exam and passing it with confidence.
- Our content is thoroughly researched and regularly tested to conform with the most recent exams.
- Questions will have similar vocabulary, grammar and level of difficulty as the real exam.
- Questions will cover the same categories and topics as the real exam.
- Detailed explanations are provided for the most challenging questions.
- Our exam experts are available to answer your questions or to clarify answers.
- Simulated exam environment is provided to help you become comfortable with the exam format and enhance your test taking skills.
- 99% pass rate.
The PSD exam has a difficulty level of Intermediate. Having a fundamental knowledge of the practices and techniques that support building complex software as a member of a Scrum Team and ability to apply that knowledge.
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 60 minutes
- Number of Questions: 60
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer and True/False
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Language: English only
- Fee: $200 USD per attempt
The PSD validates the fundamental knowledge and understanding of Scrum, your ability to build software using Scrum in real-world situations, and the knowledge needed to achieve it.
- Carefully read and understand the Scrum Guide.
- Read the Professional Scrum Competencies and how it can be applied to the Scrum framework.
- Read the article Understanding and Applying the Scrum Framework to understand framework application.
- Read the article Managing Products with Agility and Developing People and Teams with a focus on how it applies to Scrum without compromising the fundamentals.
- Learn about Developing & Delivering Products Professionally.
- Repeat the Scrum Open and Scrum Developer Open.
- Take ScrumPrep's Exam Prep for Professional Scrum Developer (PSD™) practices questions and simulation exam until you consistently score 90-100%.
There is no prerequisite to taking the PSD Certification assessment. You can take the PSD assessment if you feel you already possess fundamental knowledge of the practices and techniques that support building complex software as a member of a Scrum Team and ability to apply that knowledge.
Regularly Updated Content
- All questions and answers are frequently audited to ensure they conform to the latest exams.
Designed by Verified Experts
- All content is extensively researched, validated, and kept up to date.
- Have a question or need clarification? Our instructors provide prompt support.
100% Money Back Guarantee
- Pass your certification exam or get your money back.
Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master, PSM, PSM I, Professional Scrum Product Owner, PSPO, PSPO I, SPS, PAL, etc. are protected brands of Scrum.org. The content and practice material are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum.org and is for guidance, learning, and reference only. ScrumPrep is not liable for the user’s test results using the content and material of the website. All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from https://scrumguides.org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons. Further information is accessible at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode.