Exam Prep for Professional Agile Leadership (PAL I™)
Your #1 choice in PAL I practice tests. Confidently pass the Scrum.org Professional Agile Leadership PAL I™ exam the first try.
Special offer: $49 (
Fully compatible with the 2022 PAL I™ exam.
Last updated 5/2022
PAL I Practice Exams Designed by Experts
The Exam Prep for Professional Agile Leadership (PAL I™) is designed to help you prepare for the PAL I™ certification assessment from Scrum.org. We’ve mastered the exam and want to help you master it as well. Thousands of students have successfully used our practice tests to become certified on the first attempt.
Question Categories Covered
|Accountabilities||Organizational Design and Culture|
|Forecasting & Release Planning||Events|
|Stakeholders & Customers||Scrum Values|
|Product Value||Emergent Software Development|
|Evidence-Based Management||Continuous Quality|
Agile Leadership Practice Test 1 (36 Questions)
Agile Leadership Practice Test 2 (36 Questions)
- Real exam environment to fully prepare for the official exam.
What Our Students Say
The Exam Prep for Agile Leadership Professional (PAL I™) is created to maximize your chances of exam success. You will become familiar and comfortable with the PAL I assessment exam.
- Our content is thoroughly researched and regularly tested to conform with the most recent exams.
- Questions will have similar vocabulary, grammar and level of difficulty as the real exam.
- Questions will cover the same categories and topics as the real exam.
- Detailed explanations are provided for the most challenging questions.
- Our exam experts are available to answer your questions or to clarify answers.
- Simulated exam environment is provided to help you become comfortable with the exam format and enhance your test taking skills.
- 99% pass rate.
The PAL I exam has a difficulty level of Intermediate. Having a strong level of agile leadership skills and a solid understanding of Scrum is required.
Official PAL I™ exam details:
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 60 minutes
- Number of Questions: 36
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer and True/False
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Language: English only
- Fee: $200 USD per attempt
The PAL I certification holders demonstrate a fundamental understanding of how agility contributes to organizational agility, why leadership support for agile teams is essential, and what leaders can do to support their teams to help them perform at higher levels
- Carefully read and understand the Scrum Guide.
- Read the Evidence-Based-Management Guide, published by Scrum.org. This is at the heart of the Measuring Agility approach.
- Read the The Scrum Values by Gunther Verheyen and understand how they relate to leadership.
- Repeat the Agile Leadership Open, and Scrum Open.
- Take ScrumPrep's Exam Prep for Agile Leadership Professional (PAL I) practices questions and simulation exam until you consistently score 90-100%.
There is no prerequisite to taking the PAL I Certification assessment. You can take the PAL I assessment if you feel you already possess a high level of agile leadership skill, along with a solid understanding of Scrum.
Regularly Updated Content
- All questions and answers are frequently audited to ensure they conform to the latest exams.
Designed by Verified Experts
- All content is extensively researched, validated, and kept up to date.
- Have a question or need clarification? Our instructors provide prompt support.
100% Money Back Guarantee
- Pass your certification exam or get your money back.
Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master, PSM, PSM I, Professional Scrum Product Owner, PSPO, PSPO I, SPS, PAL, etc. are protected brands of Scrum.org. The content and practice material are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum.org and is for guidance, learning, and reference only. ScrumPrep is not liable for the user’s test results using the content and material of the website. All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from https://scrumguides.org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons. Further information is accessible at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode.